Due to the gradual accumulation of dirt, mold/mildew growth, and pollutants, exterior cleaning eventually becomes necessary for every home. Professional house washing is an excellent way to eliminate harmful contaminants and keep your home clean, safe, and looking sharp.
What Are the Benefits Of Washing Your House?
- Extends the Life of Your Current Paint – Professional washing removes the contaminants which corrode paint film. Thus, regular washing away of this debris will result in longer lasting paint jobs, saving you the expense of frequent repainting.
- Removes Potentially Harmful Molds – Cleaning exterior surfaces removes health-threatening molds and mildew, creating a healthier environment for people and pets alike.
- Enhances Value – Professional washing is an economical way to maintain your home's value.
- Looks Great! – Boost your home’s curb appeal with a deep clean.
We Offer Safe, Comprehensive House Washing Services
Karen’s Company is proud to offer professional washing services for all of the following:
- All Exterior Surfaces (siding, doors, windows, trim, shutters, etc.)
- Patio Furniture
- And More!
How Often Should I Wash My Home?
The answer will vary due to the location of your home and the extent of moisture to which it is exposed. Most homes should be washed every two years. However, if your home is located in an area with high susceptibility to mold/mildew growth (shady or damp), washing may be needed once a year.