Warm and Cozy Colors for a Broomfield Home
Posted Oct 13, 2022
Picking new colors for your home is a big deal, but there are so many good choices available that you should be confidant that you will find a great color. We recently painted a home in Broomfield with "Balanced Beige", a Sherwin Williams color. It gave the home a wonderful warm and cozy feel, just what the homeowners were hoping for.
Our professional painters painted the interior walls in the Balanced Beige and put a fresh coat of "Origami White" on the baseboards. Its often a good idea to include the baseboards in your painting project, especially if it is in a high use area, like this home's hallways and family rooms. We used the "eggshell" sheen for most of the walls, but used the slightly shinier "pearl" sheen in the bathroom.
- Gel Staining- An Alternative to Painting
- Karen's Company Paints it Forward
- Your Perimeter Fencing - Considerations for Staining Your Fence
- Warm and Cozy Colors for a Broomfield Home
- "Butternut" Tinted Stain for a Longmont Deck Project
- Stunning Entry Door In Broomfield - Stripping Old Paint to Uncover a Beauty.