"Software" for Painting Cabinets
Posted Apr 19, 2022
Today we are showing you how to use "Software" to get great results for your cabinets.
No, not digital software! This is a neutral grey paint color from Sherwin Williams!
We paint 5 to 10 cabinet jobs every month so we are fortunate enough to have many examples of the wonderful cabinet transformations we can accomplish as part of your remodel. There are tons of different greys! blue-greys and charcoal greys. It pays to put some thought into which color you decide to use to get the best look for your remodeled bath. When you are considering your options, don't for get the "Software" option. Thanks again to our great cabinet team!
*** This was done for one of our repeat painting customers in Lafayette.
*** We always use Benjamin Moore Premium Interior Paint for our Cabinets. we had the paint experts at Guiry's in Boulder color match the BM Regal paint to the Sherwin Williams color deck for "Software"
*** Raven Chacon, who is now our lead sales person, started out with us as a member of the cabinet team. This is a project that he worked on before he stepped up to the sales position.
- Gel Staining- An Alternative to Painting
- Karen's Company Paints it Forward
- Your Perimeter Fencing - Considerations for Staining Your Fence
- Warm and Cozy Colors for a Broomfield Home
- "Butternut" Tinted Stain for a Longmont Deck Project
- Stunning Entry Door In Broomfield - Stripping Old Paint to Uncover a Beauty.