Painting Prep – Hints to Save Time and Money
Want to save some time and money on your paint project? How about a few tips you can use to prep your room before our crew begins your painting project…
Before painting begins, please take down any artwork and photos on the walls that will be painted. Also, please remove any books, knickknacks, plants, etc. from the tops of dressers, tables, counters and shelves in the rooms in which Karen’s Company will be working.
If possible, also remove smaller pieces of furniture, floor lamps and large plants, from the room.
Good Ways to Save Money- You can prep the room to be painted by:
- Removing most or all of the furniture.
- Removing all blinds and window treatments.
- Removing all faceplates (outlet & switch covers).
- Removing towel bars, light fixtures, thermostats, etc.
- Washing off the tops of baseboards and other horizontal surfaces.
Patching your own nail holes will not save you money! Don’t waste your time doing this – our crew will take care of it for you in a way that ensures a professional result.
Contact Karen’s Company today or call 303-664-0607 for a free estimate and suggestions for paint colors or styles.